Rules of Play
Committed to Caring 50/50 Raffle Rules and Regulations
1. Rules: These are the official 5050 Raffle Rules and are available upon request and posted on www.bthcf5050.ca.
2. Eligibility: The Raffle is open to all persons who are located in the Province of Manitoba when purchasing tickets online. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle: the hired staff at the Boundary Trails Health Centre (BTHC) Foundation.
3. Tickets: Ticket pricing shall be: 3 for $10 or 10 for $20 or 50 for $50 or 200 for $100.
4. No Refunds: All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason. All tickets purchased and entered into the draw cannot be refunded, including if ticket purchasers made an error in selecting the amount of tickets they desire to purchase.
5. Tickets may be purchased in person at the BTHC Foundation office or online with credit card: Visit https://www.bthcf5050.ca and follow the directions to purchase and print the tickets for the Raffle.
6. The Draws: Elimination of winners for each raffle is as follows:
▪ The 4 sequential draws will take place in the following order: Early Bird 1, Early Bird 2, Early Bird 3, and the Main Draw.
▪ Any tickets bought prior to the Early Bird 1 draw by 8:30pm on October 27, 2023 are eligible for: Early Bird 1, Early Bird 2, Early Bird 3, and the Main Draw.
▪ Any tickets bought after the Early Bird 1 draw and prior to the Early Bird 2 draw by 3:00pm on November 17, 2023 are eligible for: Early Bird 2, Early Bird 3, and the Main Draw.
▪ Any tickets bought after the Early Bird 2 draw and prior to the Early Bird 3 draw by 3:00pm on December 8, 2023 are eligible for: Early Bird 3 and the Main Draw.
▪ Any tickets bought after the Early Bird 3 draw and prior to the Main Draw at 3:00pm on December 22, 2023 are eligible for: the Main Draw. Tickets will be available for purchase starting sales at 9:00 am CT on October 13. Sales will close at 3:00pm on December 22, 2023. The draws will take place shortly after sales close. The winning ticket will be selected via Random Number Generator (RNG).
7. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email and/or contact number provided at time of purchase. The winning ticket number will be posted following the draw no later than one hour after the completion of the draw on the 50/50 Licensed Raffle date on https://www.bthcf5050.ca and our social media sites (Facebook and Instagram: @bthcfoundation).
8. Conditions to claiming prize(s)/unclaimed prizes are as follows:
▪ Early Bird winners must claim their prize within 24 hours of the draw, otherwise the Early Bird prize will be redrawn immediately.
▪ Main Draw Winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the draw. Unclaimed prizes will be donated to the Boundary Trails Health Centre Foundation general fund. The winner must deliver the winning Raffle Ticket and all other proof of identity to the BTHC Foundation. The holder of the winning ticket may claim their prize(s) by contacting the BTHC Foundation office via phone: 204-331-8808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Each prize claimant must provide the BTHC Foundation with all information required by provincial gaming regulations to claim a prize. By claiming the 50/50 prize, the winner gives the BTHC Foundation the right to publish the winner’s name and likeness and prize amount. Names are publicized to protect the integrity of the 50/50 raffle as it verifies that prizes are won. In the case of a discrepancy between the posted number and the actual number selected through Random Number Generation, the actual number selected through Random Number Generation will be considered the valid winning number.
9. The Prize: There are three (3) Early Bird draws for $1,000.00 each. The final draw the Prize will be 50% of the gross revenue from all tickets sold. Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions. The prize shall be paid by cheque from the 50/50 Licensee within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the winning Raffle Ticket and all other required documents to the BTHC Foundation. The designated 50/50 ticket is validation for claiming the Prize. Unauthorized persons copying, selling, or altering tickets are subject to prosecution. A 50/50 Raffle ticket will be void and a Prize not paid/redeemed if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, unissued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit, defective, or otherwise incomplete or if it fails to meet the BTHC Foundation validation tests. The Service Provider and the 50/50 Licensee are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by their agents. All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 Raffle are subject to the rules, regulations, and procedures put in place by the 50/50 Licensee and the lawful charges thereof.
10. Technical Difficulties: All methods of purchase may not always be available. If the System experiences any technical difficulties during an event or in the event virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Raffle (or any portion thereof), BTHC Foundation reserves the right in consultation with the LGCA to: (i) cancel the Raffle; or (ii) suspend the Raffle until the problem can be remedied, whereupon it will resume. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event of a cancellation or suspension, BTHC Foundation reserves the right, in consultation with the LGCA, to elect to identify a winner and award the prize by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation or suspension.
11. Cancellation: The 50/50 Licensee may rescind, cancel, amend, or revoke the Raffle, subject to the prior approval of LGCA. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the 50/50 Licensee reserves the right to cancel or modify the Raffle and/or these Official Rules, in whole or in part in consultation with the LGCA, if the 50/50 Licensee determines that fraud or technical or other failures have threatened or destroyed the integrity of the Raffle.
12. Contact Information: Complaints, comments or concerns should be addressed to Boundary Trails Health Centre Foundation, Box 2000, Winkler, MB R6W 1H8 or email@example.com. License # LGCA 7057-RF-42027 Thank you to all our fans for supporting the Boundary Trails Health Centre Foundation 50/50.