I can't buy tickets because of geolocation problems. What should I do?
To purchase tickets, you must first authorize your device to access your location. If you are located in the province of Quebec and are experiencing problems with geolocation, you may have previously disabled location sharing on your browser or device. Please follow the steps below to change this setting and allow the site to detect your location.
On your computer:
- Open Chrome.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click on More and then on Settings.
- Click on Privacy and Security and then on Site Settings.
- Click on the Position feature, then select "Allow" from the drop-down menu.
On your iPhone or iPad (iOS):
- Open the Settings application.
- Search for Safari or Chrome, depending on the browser you use, and press it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, then press Location.
- Choose the option you want to use by default ("Ask" or "Allow").
On your Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Chrome application.
- To the right of the address bar, press More and then Settings.
- Tap Site Settings and then tap Location.
- Enable the Location option.
If you're encountering issues with location services while using the Microsoft Edge browser on your Windows desktop, it's likely due to permissions related to geolocation access. To resolve this, you can adjust the location permissions within the Windows system settings and the Microsoft Edge browser settings.
- Check Windows System Settings:
- Access Windows Settings by clicking on the Start menu button and selecting the "Settings" (gear-shaped) icon.
- Navigate to Privacy Settings and click on "Location" in the left sidebar.
- Enable Location Access by toggling on the "Allow apps to access your location" switch.
- Review and manage app permissions, including Microsoft Edge and Maps.
- Open the website in the Microsoft Edge browser on your Windows desktop.
- Access Edge Settings by clicking on the three horizontal dots (or "More" menu) at the top-right corner of the browser window and selecting "Settings."
- Scroll down to "Cookies and site permissions" and click on it.
- Under "Site permissions," select the website entry, and click on "Reset permissions."
- Retry accessing the website and try a purchase.
- Grant Location Permission in Edge (if prompted) by clicking on the option to allow the website to access your location.